To say nothing is the most to say,
when your mouth is closed your mind opens
things change so quick, it only takes a moment, to make a life
and just a moment to take it. Pointless conversations start, and never finish.
Just wanting to be in control of yourself, your mind, your heart, sometimes
seems like an impossible task. I want to she doesn't want to, then she does, I don't want to anymore. So many lives have been lived here, and so many thoughts have run through the mind of us all. How much of the same thoughts do we have in common? How many thoughts you think I dislike, vice versa. the individual is the one that makes things so complicated, the mind and the heart. Life as a whole is great and wondrous and genus! But take a look at one life, one bird, one ant, one human, stupid, mindless, full of themselves, evil even. Why should I be worrying about thing out of my control, such as what others think, what others do. But the thing is, this is my life, and your just part of it. I will change your mind, I will change your heart, why? Because this is my world and I will do what I think is right, because I think everyone deep down, way deep, they have some sense of moral obligation. They think some things are fucked up and wrong and they wouldn't do things of that nature, and if they do they feel bad for it and they are truly deeply sorry. this world is not perfect so non of us are thr....end of this pointless conversation.
No comments:
Post a Comment