omfg! so fun fun fun! but today on this monday i'm turning 22
everytime i write something i feel that it comes off as a negative, i don't ever mean to put anyone down, or try and sound like a dick or asshole, i just speak my mind, what i feel and what i think, how most people are and how most people act, its not cool with me, most people are not cool with me, don't get me wrong i will respect every soul on this earth, i will never try and put anyone down, you do what you do for you. I just speak my mind, if you think this is going out to you then maybe you need to think wtf you doing, cause no one is specific, this is out my mind to this damn text to the fucking web, just trying to get this shit off my mind, and maybe it will make others laugh and kill the time, or whatever, if you want to read this shit or not,
its a matter of what someone really feels deep down inside. what the fuck do they want out of life? free rides, free drugs, stay in go out or just a real connection? I think most people want a quick fix, aka the quick fuck the quick free shit, free pussy free dick whatever the fuck it is you want you will get, and you will choose the one that comes first.
when will we ever grow up, when is it, when does it happen? cause it would seem like such a stupid decision, stop having the fun, stop having the great memories i kinda don't remember just glimpses maybe. the great times i had with people i only hung out with when i was fucked up soo hard it seem i was on a self destructive path or something. i love to have a good time, its so much fun i mean, sometimes people get so fucked up they actually open up for the first time, its kinda nice. i just turn 22 if there is anytime to drink why not now? if there is anytime to get the fuck out the house and get fucked up why not now? I am young a little older, but still younger so its ok don't worry i'll get my shit together in the next few years, right after this shot, right after this last beer, right after this last line. cause i'm still young, yes a littler older but still young. I just want to have fun, i mean don't worry I'm sure you did the same at my age, or wished you have, I'm sure of it. people are proud of what they do and the others will be jealous, and have envy. Everyone gets old and dies, doesn't me you can have fun. I feel I must accept life, and try to enjoey it, fight for what you have to, do what must be done. its everything all bunched up into one.
No comments:
Post a Comment